Openings in: Lacey, WA
Location: Dakota Apartments
Maintenance Technician, whose responsibilities include but is not limited to, maintaining and repairing different areas of the property. This is achieved by performing work orders, assisting in the maintenance of interior and exterior systems and preparing apartments for occupancy according to protocols. Turning units to new condition including painting, cleaning and general maintenance.
The mission of American Property Management culture involves everyone being fully invested in providing a wonderful customer experience and taking care of the property like it were our own. Which means that we NEVER walk by a piece of trash or pass a task onto another staff member that we can do ourselves. To be successful in this position, you should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent, or one to three months related experience
- The ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures, use basic math skills and effectively communicate, verbally and written, with residents and guests
- The awareness that you can occasionally be exposed to moving parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions.
- Proven customer service experience
- A friendly smile and GREAT ATTITUDE