Housekeeper whose responsibilities include but are not limited to: cleaning designated areas assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor by performing the following duties: Vacuuming carpet areas including clubhouse and vacant apartments, hallways, and common areas; mopping and cleaning tile areas including apartments and common areas; emptying trash in their designated area; cleaning bathrooms including tub, shower, and toilet areas.
The mission of American Property Management culture involves everyone being fully invested in providing a wonderful customer experience and taking care of the property like it were our own. Which means that we NEVER walk by a piece of trash or pass a task onto another staff member that we can do ourselves. To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures, use basic math skills and effectively communicate, verbally and written, with residents and guests
- The awareness that you can occasionally be exposed to moving parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions.
- Proven customer service experience
- A friendly smile and GREAT ATTITUDE