Openings in: Lacey, WA
Community Director whose responsibilities include but are not limited to: overseeing the entire operation of the apartment community. The Community Director is responsible for payroll, personnel, resident retention, sales, revenue, expenses, management contract obligations, timely collection of rent, and all company obligations; supervise all property employees and be responsible for the hiring, training, termination and development of staff, while ensuring compliance with American Property Management policies and procedures.
The mission of American Property Management culture involves everyone being fully invested in providing a wonderful customer experience and taking care of the property like it were our own. Which means that we NEVER walk by a piece of trash or pass a task onto another staff member that we can do ourselves.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business; or 4 years’ experience in the student/multi-family housing industry/hotel industry/restaurant management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Skills in facility management, budgeting, analytical review of financials, residence life, supervision, business administration, public relations, and a combination of business and development skills.
- The ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures, use basic math skills, and exercise effective verbal and written communication skills with residents and guests
- Extensive Excel, Word and Outlook experience
- Proven customer service experience
- A friendly smile and GREAT ATTITUDE